Thursday, October 9, 2008

Election - Ethics

I wish they at least respect ethics and morality in attacking each other. I am talking about McCain and this lady Sarah Palin; They best reasons why Barack Obama is not a good candidate for presidency are rude and nonsense. I am really sorry they can talk like this to people. I am sorry that a man like GW Bush got selected but I would be really disappointed if McCain be the next president of the US.
Sarah Palin says: according to New York Times Barack Obama is a terrorist! - I do not need to know the reasons for global warming to solve this problem! - I am a good candidate because I have a strong foreign policy because from Alaska I could see Russia!

Besides, why they allow their followers to Boo when they say Barack Obama's name? Do they really understand morality and respect?

:(

No comments: