Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm gonna miss you!

Oh Sarah Oh Sarah! I am gonna miss you and the jokes you intentionally make!! :)))
I will never forget the fun and joy you have brought to people's lives! You were amazing! When you said you could see Russia from Alaska and considered this as a prof for yourself to become a vice president! When easily let two comedians from Montreal prank call you and you believed it was Sarkozy from France!



And when you couldn't differenciate Afghanistan and Iran! To be good in something you need to try hard enough. But you did not even try and you were awesome... because you are simply funny! Oh Sarah!
So, don't feel bad and don't compare yourself to the others. Try to concentrate on having fun only!!
Oh Sarah! Sarah I'm gonna miss you and I do hope that you never decide to come back in politics!!



1 comment:

Mahfam said...

Don't you think that we are going to miss her jokes :-)???!!!